Notes from Puzzle Palace

Friday, September 28, 2012

A bit of press

Along with those exhibitions comes a bit of press.  I've taken photos of it.  Michael has sent me more photos. I'm getting as much of it together as I can find.  I know I missed a few bits and pieces, but I thought I'd post what I've collected so far.  The photos at the top are added to the display cases for each of us displaying our toys.

Sunday we have another press release thing for the opening of the exhibition and for the competition so I'm sure there will be some after that as well.  In the mean time, here you go:



Now don't ask me what any of that means because 
I can't read it.  Chinese just isn't my language.  
These come out of local papers and a few local magazines as well.  There was also a nice little video coming out of a local paper that has an online edition.
A translation of that article is available here.
















No comments:

Post a Comment