Notes from Puzzle Palace

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Looking back over 2015

It's that time again.

And I have to say, it's been a wonderful year of puzzling.  I started out in January with a Boys and Toys!  I mean does it get any better than that?  It was in close competition to the Toys fair.   The next month I saw my sweet AJ (he's got a nice a** y'all-runner that he is)!  We are both fools and signed up for the Standard Chartered Marathon.  A special couple of guests were in town.  Otis and Timur.  we met briefly before heading home for naps.

My boy Otis stayed through the new year and it was on to April flowers. And flowers there were! I finally had my Astronaut brought home and I had a young lad 'visit'.  Sadly I was remiss in my message reading and only got to meet him at the airport.

In May I got to celebrate with my boys in HK and our favorite prototyper!  I managed to end the month with yet another trip to Finland and the FPP.  (I love my job!)
August was a full month with George followed by The KPG.

October saw the annual Boys and Toys in GZ with all the usual suspects.  I had the joy of traveling to the DCD yet again.  I have a feeling this is going to be an annual trip for me.  November brought Otis to HK, and I met up with Ming and AJ in GZ.  December was a puzzling dinner with some of the boys after AJ and I ran in the GZ marathon.

Only 8 puzzle gatherings this year.  I'll have to do better in 2016.

1 comment: