Notes from Puzzle Palace

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

COVID 19 and puzzling

I've been absent.  Not for lack of being here, but for lack of time.  During this lockdown we have spent our time fixing up the house.  The workshop is finally up and running.  All our shelving is in.  The usable attics have floors and have been carpeted.   

As for puzzles?  Well, I've finally finished assembling all of the crystal puzzles I have amassed over the years. This started out as one or two over lunch, but I quickly realized it would take me about 20 more years to finish.  I gave myself the goal of finishing before summer was over and have completed 304 over the past few months and have 15 more on order.  I believe I am only missing a few keychains that have been made.  If anyone out there in puzzle land can get me a Hello Kitty and a QQ Penguin keychain I'd be super grateful.  


The puzzles are all housed in the bedroom bar.  Because they were hard to see, we decided to add hue strip lighting to the cabinet.  34' later, the cabinet and puzzles really shine.  

Now that all of these are finished I'm on to building the ugears puzzles that I have purchased.  More on those later.

Stay safe and Happy Puzzling.

No comments:

Post a Comment