Notes from Puzzle Palace

Monday, September 28, 2020

George is Coming Online


 Hello World! 

Roxanne has allowed me to post stuff in her blogspot (not to be confused with her g-spot).

I hope to publish a series of solutions to puzzles on which I am currently working.  I try to use Burrtools for solving.  I have figured out a way to allow readers of this blog to download the Burrtools .xmpuzzle files so they can see the solutions in living color (assuming they have downloaded Burrtools from click here ).  Once  you have Burrtools working on your computer you can test out this method of online reference with the test file seen in the previous blog.  

Thank you for your indulgence,

George


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to puzzle blogging! It's important work that will inspire novice puzzlers.

    ReplyDelete