Notes from Puzzle Palace

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Prague Puzzle Party

Last week, Or was it the week before? There was a puzzle Party in Prague.  Some of us are stuck in Italy for a while and only allowed to leave 60 days a year so we have photos from a friend who went.  Me?  I was sick in bed anyway.  George seems to think we got whooping cough somewhere along the way.  He's down sick with it now.  
Anyway, here is a report of events from a friend.  Apparently, my friend was also sick in bed and didn't get out much while there.  I hear there is an astronomical clock, a bridge, an old city and much much more that needs to be seen, but my friend did none of it.  
On Sunday the puzzle party was in full swing.  I've a few photos of it, but not much else.





  After the puzzle party there was some puzzle shopping and a giant Pelican Elephant I heard.


After the visit, the next day my friend ended up at the Pelican Workshop to pick up a box of puzzles for us and a short visit and tour of the place.  One year I'll see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment