Today we woke up around 8, showered and started packing the car. I guess we must have been on the road by 10:30. We decided after this morning that from now on we will break down camp the night before. It will just make things go more smoothly for us. It's not much, putting away 2 chairs and a table but it does take time. We also have to remove all of the window covers and deflate the bed. Not a lot of work, but time consuming none the less.
Today we are camping at MICAMPA Wien Donau. It is not far off the highway so it was easy to get to. We set the camping mode with 92% charge. The outside temperature is 18C at 21:30.
Tonight for dinner I used the electrical box and turned on the air-fryer for George's salmon, and I used the induction cooker for my goulash soup.
The power station started with 95% and dropped to 83% after 15 minutes of use. Not as good as I expected it to be. I have to say, for the cost and the high reviews, I'm disappointed.
Today we arrived at the campsite around 7:00. We did stop to charge to 100% so we could have a full run tomorrow without having to worry too much. Other than stopping at Subway again for another sandwich and cookies, we only stopped to charge twice. Between them, we watched 2 episodes of the Tudors and had lunch. I did a bit of grocery shopping (beer and soup) and we did nothing more. Oh, and took a few photos of some cows.
There was a ton of traffic and loads of construction that slowed us down. I had planned on making a stop at a puzzle shop and lego store, but decided to pass. Tomorrow morning we will hit lego before heading out again.
I forgot to add a photo of the bed last night so I'm putting it here. When we want to remove it, we deflate it and return it to the carry bag that it came in. The cover is a memory foam as are the pillows. Tonight I over inflated it, but a small push of the deflate button and all was right again.

No comments:
Post a Comment