Notes from Puzzle Palace

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Better late than never

This year when we returned from IPP, our puzzles did not come with us.  We had to wait almost 3 months for them to arrive from Japan.  Once they did, we were on our way back to Europe for a nice long holiday and then one thing lead to another...I finally managed to take a short 30-60 second video of each exchange puzzle!  This was something I had done in the past and will continue to do in the future.  Sadly, because of a divorce and a low spot in my life, I missed a few years worth of exchange puzzles.  From here on out, they will be recorded and published.  And before you ask, NO!  I will not post solutions.  I only give a brief explanation of the puzzle and show a few moves or the pieces involved.

These videos are long over due, and many.  Forgive me for taking a bit of time getting them posted.  Next batch to come later in the week.

Enjoy the videos! 


No comments:

Post a Comment