Notes from Puzzle Palace

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

On the Tenth Day of Christmas

My true love gave to me
Ten Dexterities
Nine Tiles Sliding 
Eight Twisted Tangles
Seven wooden puzzles 
Six Stars-a-shining
Five Puzzle Rings
Four Revo Mazes
Three Diamond Puzzles
Two Crystal Dolphins
And a Santa on a tree.  


Nothing overly exciting here.  These are from two different sets of key chain dexterity puzzles.  One set was purchased at one of my many visits to the Cubetwist warehouse.  While the other was from an unnamed site.  Half and half I would guess.  The second set was yet another give away from drinks, but this time I didn't drink them.  I ended up purchasing them only to have them arrive in HK and find out it was the same set I already had...


Now in the past, I've had complaints from one in particular (who later dropped the ball big time I might add) about not being as creative as other posts might have been and I realize this falls into that category and anyway, we finish what we start now don't we.  But look at that tree. It's full!  If we add any more puzzles to it, it will tip over.  Oh wait, it already has.  It's laying on the bed.  :-)  All will be revealed on day 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment