Notes from Puzzle Palace

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

on the 9th day of Christmas


On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Camera shy Rob
9 Robert Stegmann's
8 Jerry Slocum's
7 Eric Fuller's
6 Tony Fisher's
5 Richard Hess'
4 Mr. Fok's
3 Da Yan's
2 Brian Young's
And Stickman in a pine tree.

Rob is great for his puzzle page!  I have been drooling over that one for I don't know how many years now.  I also am pretty sure I have been bidding against him on some of his most recent updates.

Another thing you may not know about Rob is that he designs his own puzzles as well!  His IPP exchange this year was designed by himself, and he's been known to design a burr or two over the years.

Add to that a very good host who entertained the bug with a bit of historical knowledge that she refused to take from mom, and an all around great guy to have a drink with and I think I've picked a winner in today's post.
Rob has kindly sent me a photo to add here.
Post edited to get Rob's name spelled right!

3 comments:

  1. I always look on his webpage! He did it very well~I think it'll be better if description is available~

    I always thought the owner of that webpage is called Rob something, never thought it'll be Robert! Now I'll remember, Robert Stegman~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This man is the main reason I have almost 1000 puzzles. His webpage has always been an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. His webpage is the reason I have many that I do. I look to Rob to see what is new. And then I go look again to see the old ones I've missed out on. His wife must be a real saint! Can you imagine his puzzle room?

    ReplyDelete