Notes from Puzzle Palace

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Thank you and a list of great blogs!

I want to send a very special thanks to all who helped me identify the unknown puzzles in our collection from my last post.  I will be posting more at some point in the future.

I would also like to thank all who have been supportive of my blog over the last 11 years.  It's been a trying time to say the least.  I realize that I haven't posted every single week during that time period, but I have published an average of 35 posts a year.  (Forget the period of my divorce-I'd like to.) Over this time period, I have helped to bring more puzzlers into the fold.  I've reviewed puzzles both good and bad.  I've been honest in my opinions and have never faltered from telling the truth as I see it. Not once did I accept money or free puzzles from anyone for a review.  Not once did I ask others to send me information to help fill out my blog.  

Sadly, not all folks appreciate the work that goes into posting a blog every week.  When I posted my request for help on a face book "friendly" page, I was banned for spamming.  Apparently, it's no longer cool to post about your blogs.  So to help out my fellow bloggers I shamelessly take a list from elsewhere and give a shout out to all fellow bloggers!  Go read please.  We spend a long time writing and reviewing these puzzles.  

All the rest aren't worth reading. :)

Enjoy the rest of your week.  I'll be back next week with another update on the museum.  This week was my last week with my daughter before she leaves for university again.  I'm sure all you parents out there will understand.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only post blogs by puzzlers with integrity. Not those who prey upon the uninformed. Return the Shane Hales puzzle to its rightful owner and I may change my mind about you. Until then, you don't make the cut.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete