Notes from Puzzle Palace

Sunday, August 21, 2022

Worlds slowest internet

 The castle doesn't have internet.  That will need to be fixed as soon as possible!  It is driving us both crazy to have to hotspot off our phones.  To make matters worse we bought a plan each and I've managed to go through all of my usage allotted.  Tomorrow we go upgrade to an unlimited plan.  Until then, my next post must wait as I'm still trying to import photos.  

In the interim, I have added a few walkthrough videos of the castle on my Castillo di Panicale play list.  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tour of your castle! What an exciting adventure !! Hope to see more pictures/videos as you progress on your puzzle museum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely fascinating! I truly think this should be a televised documentary. It's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete