Notes from Puzzle Palace

Monday, December 31, 2012

On the 7th day of Christmas


On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me,
7 Eric Fuller's
6 Tony Fisher's
5 Richard Hess'
4 Mr. Fok's
3 Da Yans
2 Brian Young's
And Stickman in a pine tree.

Eric Fuller is the brains (and the brawn) behind cubic dissection.  If you haven't been over there, now's the time to go look.  Eric is a builder extraordinaire and another all around great guy!  What's not to love about this guy, he's big, he's brawny, he's an amazing builder, he loves a good cigar, and he's ex-service.  What a dude!

I have passed the bull with Eric for a while now, but it wasn't until this past IPP that I finally got to meet him. I must say, I completely enjoyed the time I spent with him and look forward to doing it again.

Over the past few years I've gotten a few puzzles made by Eric and I haven't been disappointed by any of them.  They truly are lovely pieces of wood that just so happen to form a puzzle.  I've blogged about one or two in passing and am sure once I open the others I've bought from him I'll blog about them as well.  :)  Head over to cubic dissection to see what he has to offer, then snap one up.  You won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment