Notes from Puzzle Palace

Friday, July 9, 2010

Osaka zoo in the rain

Lions and Tigers and Bears! Oh my! And stinky cats and elephants too. Monkeys and seals and birds and camels (they really do stink). And all of that in the rain. Came back to get photos taken, and who does the bug see in the lobby but Dr. Panda!

As promised, I raced across the room and jumped him! Gave him a big kiss as well-I'm pretty sure by the look on his face he was disappointed it was me doing the kissing. I have a feeling he was wishing it would be someone younger and cuter! Such is life!

Time for a shower, a short nap and then off to dinner later this evening. Will take loads of photos then. The batteries are in the charger and I've just loaded a new chip into the camera.

Note to self, next time I do something like this I need to bring along more than just one electrical converter. 5 things need charging and only one makes for a long time.

photos are here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2050107&id=1138673266&l=dd84ac6240

No comments:

Post a Comment