Notes from Puzzle Palace

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Exhibition interviews

Oh my when it rains it pours. You all get a double blog posting today.
From October 5th through the 7th, the WCA Asian championships will be held in HK. Plaza Hollywood in Diamond Hill for those of you that are in the neighborhood.

Over the next three days Kim, Michael, and I are being interviewed by the local press.

Michael is now on deck with Apple Daily and I get to follow him. Oh dear! We're also being interviewed by Sing Tao Daily, AM730, Milk magazine, New Monday, HK Economic Journal, PC Market, Face, Sharp Daily, and the Cable TV news.

Kim is the WCA organizer and mosaic creator, Michael the local designer/builder, and I'm the local nutcase/collector :)!

The photos below show just a few of the toys that will be on display.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! There's a few on that table that I own but lots and lots that I want to own! No! NEED to own!!!
    Sigh!

    Kevin xx
    Puzzlemad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Titis a bit of a disease Kevin. But a good one! Good luck finding them.

    ReplyDelete