Notes from Puzzle Palace

Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas Day

 This year I gave George one of his own puzzles for Christmas.  He designed and made this many years ago.  When we were talking about it he told me he thought he had only made 2 copies so to have this come back to him is a real treat.  He was happy to have it again and decided that he might just remake it.  When Michael offered it to me, I couldn't pass this one up.  The look of surprise on George's face was worth more to me than the puzzle itself.

My Christmas gift?  It was a lot of jewelry.  You can't go wrong with that.

For those of you who stick around and actually read this blog, Tomorrow is the first day of the annual 12 days of Christmas (puzzle style)! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season with much love and happiness.  Happy Puzzling all and Merry Christmas from the both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment