Notes from Puzzle Palace

Sunday, December 19, 2021

On the 18th Day of Advent

 Good gosh!  What a disaster!  We lost day 18 of the twisty puzzle calendar.  I'm not kidding. It's just not there.  Perhaps he opened it early, but the number of puzzles matches up. This is curious.  

He got his day 18 Puzzle Advent Tree© gift and hell has frozen over! George did not put it into Burr tools.  He said it was so easy there was no need for it.  Today he got a nice little puzzle from Tom Lensch.  I'm glad he enjoyed it without the need for technology.  But he did put them in the program anyway for our future data base.



I still haven't had time to do any of the jigsaws as I have been preparing for our up-coming trip.  I am writing this post at 2 am because it is my only real free time.

Maybe tomorrow will be better. Until then, Happy Puzzling!

No comments:

Post a Comment