Notes from Puzzle Palace

Friday, December 24, 2021

Christmas Eve the last day of Advent

 Today is another sea day.  But we puzzle away with another easy easy crossword first thing in the morning.  


Followed by a rather large 3x3x3...
A cookie jigsaw...
And finally, a love puzzle.  




I hope you all enjoyed our advent calendars this year.  Confession:  we got on a ship on the 21st and these past few days were all typed in advance.  I made George open all his advent gifts before we left so I could post these photos.  

In all honesty, I did not really like the twisty puzzle advent calendar, but it wasn't a gift for me, it was for George.  He can twist away all he wants and not feel guilty about it.  That alone is worth the price.  If you are new to puzzling, it would be a great addition to your collection. For someone like me,  not so much.  

Finally, I would like to thank my Secret Santa over on Discord.  I'm super chuffed with the gifts that were sent.  I am very sorry we couldn't open on zoom like everyone else, and hope my video will suffice.  Merry Christmas all!







No comments:

Post a Comment