Notes from Puzzle Palace

Saturday, December 18, 2021

On the 17th Day of Advent

 So much for being in sync.  No crossword today.  But he did open the other two advent calendars,  the twisty puzzle advent puzzle was none other than a Dino cube.  I am hesitant to give the brand name, because even the non-Moyu cubes have a Moyu stand inside. Good advertising I guess.  So I just pulled a nasty and told him it is a super easy cube to solve if you mess it up. He's messed it up and is strugling with a flip on the last piece.  I wonder how long he will struggle with this one. What a wife I am. Update: less than 5 minutes.  sigh.


The Puzzle Advent Tree© held a push button cube 3D printed by Ken Irvine.  This one he turned over and over in his hands for a good 10 seconds before finding the first move.  From there, well...I got to catch up on the news and laundry.  Let me see if he manages to finish it and put it through Burr tools before the day is out.  
As always, Until tomorrow, Happy Puzzling.



No comments:

Post a Comment