Notes from Puzzle Palace

Monday, December 20, 2021

On the 20th day of Advent

 George got a snake!  He really liked it, I could tell.  He immediately ran into the garage to get his tiny light so he could work out how the puzzle was linked together. This one has a spring inside. His immediate question was do you have one of these, I want to destroy this one.  This is high praise.  

The Puzzle Advent Tree© held a caramel box made by Tom Lensch.  As usual, his work is stunning.  George didn't need to put it into Burr Tools as we've had a copy of this puzzle for quite some time now.  

When Tom offered this puzzle to me last month, I snagged it up right away.  I knew we just had to have it to add to the collection. His work is just lovely.

Until tomorrow, Happy Puzzling

No comments:

Post a Comment