Notes from Puzzle Palace

Monday, December 6, 2021

The Sixth Day of Advent

It's a sad day for me. Today would have been my grandmother's birthday.  I miss her dearly and for some reason today this was the first thought I had upon waking.  But my melancholy mood didn't last long.  After all, it's the Christmas season.  

 Today we have a Christmas donut.  Really? 


The crossword was a level 3. Other than the Hindenburg, it was a toughy again.  


George quickly ran into trouble when he began to twist his 2x2x2 mirror cube.  He could see that it would get messed up rather quickly.  


And finally today, his Puzzle Advent Tree© held Barb's Cube. This one was also made by John Devost.  George opened the package and solved the puzzle rather quickly.  He then of course put it into Burr Tools. He's been enjoying his gifts so far this year. I feel as though all have been a great hit thus far. I learned from last year - no metal for him.  


Until Tomorrow.  Happy Puzzling!



No comments:

Post a Comment